Software Testing Team Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AUTOLIV active
View all jobs Software Testing Team Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
If you are an experienced Software Testing Team Lead in a search of a professional challenge that will take you into a daily journey of saving more lives, join us!
In this role, you will have the chance to develop state-of-the-art automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries. As a Software Testing Team Lead, you will be working on systems that react in case of car crash and ultimately save the life of car occupants. You will effectively manage a team which contributes to this, targeting future customers.
What you'll do
- Plan, monitor and follow-up on all team activities and their performance – system and system integration level
- Ensure the necessary resources in order to successfully finalize the project
- Make sure that the project is tested according to the Autoliv quality strategy
- Maintain customer contact and ensure a good collaboration
- Take necessary measures in order to mitigate any project risks
What you'll bring
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Mastering automotive standards
- Knowledge about communication protocols with application in automotive industry and associated tools – CAN / CANoe, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet
- Test Strategy creation
- Background experience in SW / System Requirements creation and analysis
- Configuration/change management experience
- Knowledge about Functional Safety processes