DevOps Mobile Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Mobile Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps engineering for Mobile Apps deployment;
- Solid knowledge of best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful CI/CD system for both Android and iOS platforms;
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in:
o Configuring Jenkins pipelines with Git repositories backends;
o Automating the building process for mobile app using platforms like Fastlane (or others);
o Windows/*Nix/MacOS operating system administration, including scripting experience
o Integrating automated testing platforms in the build cycle (eg:Sonar Qube – code
o Beta distribution of the app, handling crash reporting, user metrics (eg: HockeyApp,
o Publishing apps to App Store and Play Store;
- 1+ years of mobile development experience on either Android or iOS;
- Fluency in English;
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Openshift/Kubernetes/Docker containers;
- Developing CI/CD pipelines using cloud services (eg: AWS Services);
We are looking for DevOps Mobile Engineer for our Bucharest office that will make the team even stronger!Alte informatii
- Attractive salary;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Modern office.