Marketing Internship in a Start-up in Brazil (January)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Internship in a Start-up in Brazil (January) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
Kick-start your entrepreneurial journey trough an international internship in Imugi, a Start-up in Brazil
Imugi is a company created to help innovate the educational system in Fortaleza. It's a school of technology and education that has an unique approach to multidisciplinar subjects like "Robotics, English, Programming, Design and Games".
As the Marketing Strategist of Imugi, these are the intern's main activities:
- Marketing analysis and benchmarking;
- Interacting with students of the school and participating in the schools events;
- Study international strategies and implementation in Brazil;
- Define different strategies for the international market;
- Strategies and implementation of inbound marketing.
Good to know:
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
- Internships are not paid, but accomodation will be provided;
- The duration of the internship is 8 weeks;
- This opportunity is located in Fortaleza, Brazil;
- If selected by a start-up you will pay a tax of 175 Euros.
- Accommodation provided by AIESEC;
- Daily transportation from the accommodation to the start-up is covered;
- 1 meal/day in the accommodation;
- 15 BRL daily financial support (from the start-up) for food.
More about Global Entrepreneur:
Global Entrepreneur is an internship experience within a startup where young people can explore, learn and contribute to the entrepreneurial world.
Your entrepreneurial start
Every entrepreneur begins somewhere! Learn what it takes to run a venture through gaining hands-on experience for yourself.
Gain international experience
Take it to the next level by exploring a new culture and environment as you work in a startup abroad.
Expand your network for the future
Make the right connections and grow your professional network to support your future entrepreneurial ventures.
What will you gain?
- Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others.
- There's no place like a startup to test your skills in being solution-oriented and resilient to tackle new challenges every day.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Logistics Support - We ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
Clear job description - We accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
Safe living conditions - Life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
Learning experience - We set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.
Following your application an AIESEC member will contact you for more details about the program.