Java Manager Level
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• +8 years experience in a similar role;
• Very good knowledge of Java/J2EE;
• Experience with at least one framework like: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc.;
• Experience with leading teams of more junior developers;
• Working knowledge of both windows and Linux based environments;
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
Technologies used across some of our current engagements
• JVM-based languages: Java, Scala, Kotlin;
• Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, Kubernetes;
• Cloud automation: Terraform, Ansible, Helm;
• Frameworks: Spring/Springboot, Play;
• Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB;
• Continuous Integration: Jenkins;
• Involved in the full SDLC of complex Digital platforms;
• Take ownership of solution components;
• Deliver bespoke Java solutions based on leading enterprise Java/Spring based platforms that live up to your personal standards of quality;
• Drive change by staying up to date with the latest tools and technologies;
• Collaborate with senior developers to architect and ship fully-fledged features;
• Leading teams of more junior developers in delivery of a common solution;
• Improve agile delivery processes, using collaboration tooling such as JIRA and git/Bitbucket.