IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• We are searching for communicative team players with strong analytical skills, full of creativity and enthusiasm;
• Proven ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill;
• Experience in software development;
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
• Excellent command of English.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Experiences in relevant software development methods (incremental /agile development (SCRUM), system modelling with UML);
• Experience in C++ development (over 3-4 years);
• Experience with Unix,Python/Perl/Ruby, Shell scripting is a plus;
• Embedded experience is a plus;
• Knowledge of software and system architectures.
The daily tasks will get you busy with analyzing software requirements, business logic, use cases and user stories. You will have access to the software architecture and design, so you will analyze and define them. You will implement specific software components and assure their functionality using unit testing. Assuring high quality level is needed during the entire development process. We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented software developers who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.