RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Fluent in German (B2-C1 level of proficiency both in reading and writing);
- Able to communicate in English (B1);
- University degree in HR or psychology is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Previous professional experience in HR is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Able to work full time;
- Team player;
- Attentive to details;
- Communicative and positive person.
- Execute and track job postings on local sites, based on the specifications provided by the recruiter;
- Candidate screening and sourcing;
- Schedule candidates for the final interviews, according to the availability of the participants;
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages;
- Administrate the pre-employment check process;
- Conduct reference checks, as required;
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
- Track employee referrals;
- Process invoices, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments;
- Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!