SALES OPERATIONS SUPPORT WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs SALES OPERATIONS SUPPORT WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Fluent in German;
- Very good command of the English language;
- PC skills (MS Office Package);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Provide daily operational support to partners, local sales teams and other stakeholders regarding partner compensation and data collection;
- Achieve or exceed specific operational, non-sales quota related KPIs;
- Conduct regular operational reviews with partners and internal stakeholders;
- Deliver reporting documentation to partners and other stakeholders;
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by partners and other stakeholders;
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!