Administrative & Facility Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Administrative & Facility Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Real Estate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that SAP customers…?
…. represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world?
… produce more than 79% of the world’s chocolate?
… produce more than 64% of the world’s ice cream?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
Due to our growth in Romania we are looking for a Facility Associate to be based in Timisoara.
In this role you will:
• Provide Reception management services
• Deliver a full range of support to internal SAP customers daily
• Communicate aspects of project status to superiors
• Professional use of various technology tools and software to accomplish goals (such as Fiori Launchpad and Ariba)
• Oversee a functional area or functional team coordinator. He/she will not have direct managerial reports
Job requirements include the following qualities and skills:
• Ability to take decisions with a moderate level of financial impact or a moderate complexity of work area.
• Provide solutions, problem solving and suggestions for improvements related to basic matters within his / her area of responsibility
• Understand processes and interfaces across organizational boundaries that relate to area of responsibility
• Ability to do market research and provide meaningful insights
• Fluent English
• Outlook, MS Office
• Oversee all facility operations activities: Space management, Catering, Security, MGT company service (Gardening, Janitorial services, Parking, Cleaning services) and Waste management
• Provide onsite support for small projects and facility procurement.
• Provide onsite support for all Security related issues (ID Cards, access cards, CCTV, alarms, security guards performance)
• Develop and implement guidelines for local facility issues
• Manage furniture inventory to include new purchases and maintenance and repair of existing furniture.
• Ensure high safety standards for building
• Provide front line customer support to promote a service-oriented focus
• Work with internal systems and external databases to collect and deliver accurate information to management
• Coordinate and participate in the planning and management of small facilities repair and maintenance projects; assists with large projects as requested or required.
• 1 year contract through a 3rd party with possibility of extension
• Salary + benefits
• City Business Development Centre
Ideal start date:
• January 2019
• 10-20 December 2018