English AND German speaking Marketing Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Farmacia Dona active.
Vezi toate job-urile English AND German speaking Marketing Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Farmacia DONA este unul dintre cele mai apreciate nume in retailul farmaceutic din Romania, cu o reputatie solida construita în cei peste 25 de ani de activitate. În fiecare zi, în oricare dintre cele peste 320 de Farmacii DONA vei intra, vei fi întampinat cu atentie, grija, dar mai ales cu respect. La fel ca tine, peste 2,5 milioane de pacienti trec lunar pragul Farmaciilor DONA.
Peste 2.500 de profesionisti în domeniul sanatatii lucreaza în Grupul DONA, cu totii find devotati unui scop comun, acela de a asigura servicii farmaceutice la cel mai înalt nivel calitativ.
Alatura-te si tu echipei DONA!
Farmacia DONA is looking for a friendly and engaging individual to support the Marketing Director and his team. You will be part of an ambitious group who is building one of the strongest brands in pharmacy retail in the country. The Marketing Assistant should be a highly motivated individual with a high interest to learn, ability to prioritize workload, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently.
What you need to be part of our team? We want someone with:
- university degree is not mandatory, but definitely a plus
- previous experience in marketing & communication – if not, convince us that you have the passion and potential we can invest time and effort in
- a big smile attached and lots of creativity, to match our team’s spirit
- strong project leadership and organizational skills including MS Office knowledge, while being flexible and good in improvisation if necessary
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a person who feels comfortable to work in a larger organization across departments and hierarchies
- high sense of responsibility with attention to details and 100% reliability
- English and German language skills (one of both at proficiency level) to be able to support collaboration with national and international partners and service providers
We would like you to:
- enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic retail work-environment
- be problem-solving oriented, passionate and organized about your daily work
- be ready to constantly learn new things about our industry
- have conceptual understanding of marketing
- be strong team player and act as a “feel-good-manager” for the team
- execute with excellence
Your role will be to:
- assist the Marketing Director and team members in the day to day work ranging from the production of all types of communication (TV, print, radio, online) to the coordination of meetings and other types of office management like status reports, PPT presentations, materials or maps, press materials and translations from Romanian into English/ German and vice versa
- provide support and ideas for all internal events marketing organized by Marketing
- take responsibility (by complying with the internal procedures) for all the invoices and contracts for the Marketing team
- place orders and ensure the follow up with all the different marketing suppliers
- strong collaboration with internal and external partner agencies to achieve business objectives
What we offer:
- competitive salary package and benefits, including medical insurance
- responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead, which will have a business impact
- with a key role in the department you will be exposed to all activities and will also be the first person of contact for many internal and external requests
- dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment, with a friendly team of professionals
- continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing training to build your marketing and project management skills to help you excel
- the opportunity to further develop your skills and grow professionally within the company