IT Helpdesk Officer
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Working knowledge of information technology infrastructure including:
• Various operating systems Windows 7,8, Linux
• Networking: TCP/IP, wired and wireless networks configuration, VPNs
• PC Hardware configuration & diagnostic
• Network peripherals: multifunctional printers, scanners etc.
• Networking services and protocols: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, Pop3 etc.
• Services: Antivirus Software, Windows Active Directory, WSUS
• Formal Training and experience in a recognized Service Delivery model (i.e. ITIL) will be considered an advantage
• Previous Experience with an ITSM Service Desk Solution will be considered an advantage
• Strong internal customer orientation
• Strong improvement orientation
• Strong process orientation
• Proven project management skills utilizing tools and established methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills required
Computer Science, Electronics or similar
ITIL v3 certified
• Should have outstanding organization and communication skills
• Ensures that Support Services meet (or exceed) internally prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
• Works closely with other IT teams to ensure smooth escalations, close working relationships and effective end-to-end customer assistance.
• Creates a customer-centric culture for all areas of responsibility and the IT department as a whole.
Perks & Benefits:
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
• Internal & external training;
• Health and well-being in house programs;
• Daily catered lunch;
• Private healthcare and dental care discounts;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company;
• You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment;
• We lighten up our workplace with an entertainment corner;
• An ever-growing library (online & offline);
• Our very own gym.