IT Helpdesk Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs IT Helpdesk Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Working knowledge of information technology infrastructure including:
• Various operating systems Windows 7,8, Linux
• Networking: TCP/IP, wired and wireless networks configuration, VPNs
• PC Hardware configuration & diagnostic
• Network peripherals: multifunctional printers, scanners etc.
• Networking services and protocols: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, Pop3 etc.
• Services: Antivirus Software, Windows Active Directory, WSUS
• Formal Training and experience in a recognized Service Delivery model (i.e. ITIL) will be considered an advantage
• Previous Experience with an ITSM Service Desk Solution will be considered an advantage
• Strong internal customer orientation
• Strong improvement orientation
• Strong process orientation
• Proven project management skills utilizing tools and established methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills required
Computer Science, Electronics or similar
ITIL v3 certified
• Should have outstanding organization and communication skills
• Ensures that Support Services meet (or exceed) internally prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
• Works closely with other IT teams to ensure smooth escalations, close working relationships and effective end-to-end customer assistance.
• Creates a customer-centric culture for all areas of responsibility and the IT department as a whole.
Perks & Benefits:
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
• Internal & external training;
• Health and well-being in house programs;
• Daily catered lunch;
• Private healthcare and dental care discounts;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company;
• You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment;
• We lighten up our workplace with an entertainment corner;
• An ever-growing library (online & offline);
• Our very own gym.