Risk Manager / Compliance Officer (SSC)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Shared Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Risk Manager / Compliance Officer (SSC) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Relevant University degree (e.g. in Economics, Business Administration or Law) or comparable work maturity level;
• 5 years of working experience in the financial services sector, the majority of which preferably in the leasing sector with preferably also mobility solutions experience;
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience, in risk management and/or compliance across various risk management areas;
• Experience in a commercial environment and finance experience would be an asset;
• Able to demonstrate high level of personal integrity is essential as the RMCO will have access to highly confidential information;
• Ability to reach balanced and consistent (financial) decisions in often complex situations based on assessments weighing commercial interests and any risks involved;
• High degree of sensitivity concerning control and regulations, risk mitigation and corporate governance;
• Ability to quickly build relationships, gain credibility and work successfully in accordance with the LeasePlan values;
• Ability to have a helicopter view and make balanced and impartial judgements;
• Willingness to travel.
The Risk Manager / Compliance Officer (RMCO) is responsible for:
- the implementation of the Group Risk Charter and Compliance Charter on a local level, which framework is set against the back of the Group’s risk appetite and corporate strategy;
- Coordinate and execute the Risk-Compliance requirements (incl. Information Security and Privacy) requirements and activities according to the Risk Policy framework;
- Create awareness and a sense of responsibility for compliance related rules, policies and procedures;
- Continuously monitor and report on risks and the effectiveness of controls;
- Be a trusted advisor for management and able to build bridges between management and employees.
The RMCO is also responsible for and has the authority to make decisions on local risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the team operating under his/ her direct responsibility, as delegated by Group Risk Department and Compliance Department.