Senior QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Senior QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As a QA Engineer in Toluna you will have the opportunity to apply a wide range of test methodologies on a variety of applications! We encourage creative thinking and the liberty to test the applications on several test devices.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Proactively participate in agile planning and execution process with development and product management teams;
- Define, create/maintain, document, verify and execute component test plan & test cases;
- Executes functional, application and regression tests;
- Report and validate defect fixes in a detailed, efficient and timely manner
- Ensure that new and existing components being released are reliable, defect free, and function as documented;
- Researches and develops an understanding of the requirements for the product features being tested, including how the business teams use the features;
- Interact with support teams or clients as needed (test cases, reviews, troubleshooting);
- Work closely with other QA team members to share knowledge.
Your abilities need to be:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of two to four years in software quality assurance (web, mobile, database, API);
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent analytical & organization skills;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Enthusiastic about new technologies and their development.
It would be a great advantage to have:
- Experience with test case management tool.
- Experience with mobile development technologies & testing.
- Experience with social networking sites.
- Experience in client/customer services.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.