CEP Quality Engineer_Sibiu_Plant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile CEP Quality Engineer_Sibiu_Plant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
*Quality Norms / Standards (e.g. ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.3); *Quality Core Tools (SPC, MSA, PPAP, APQP, 8Ds, FMEA).
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Check out your daily tasks:
* Creation of Read Across Lesson Learned (RA LL) for CEP plants;
* Collection of information;
* Follow up of the implementation of RA LL within CEP according procedure;
* Generation of feedback, support and training for CEP Plant LL managers;
* Additionally supports CEP Q department activities as: project manager, follow up of main initiatives, standardization and reporting;
* Support activities of Continuous Improvement as part of the improvement teams and/ or coaching the improvement teams;
* Ensuring standardization of defined processes.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Quality Norms / Standards (e.g. ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.3);
* Quality Core Tools (SPC, MSA, PPAP, APQP, 8Ds, FMEA);
* Microsoft Office package (focus on Excel & Power Point);
* Advanced English level.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects. Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 56 countries.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2016, Continental invested around € 1.2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 18.200 colleagues by the end of 2016 and will hire this year about 1.500 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.