This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Marketing Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that SAP customers…?
…. represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world?
… produce more than 79% of the world’s chocolate?
… produce more than 64% of the world’s ice cream?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
As a Marketing Execution Associate, you will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns (online and offline) to promote SAP products.
What you will bring
• Bachelor's degree in Communication or Marketing
• 0-3 years of marketing experience
• Project management (ad-hoc or small-scaled projects)
• Writing skills – able to create meaningful content for newsletters, campaigns, events, invitations, brochures, website content, social media
• Able to do consistent follow-up on events, capture feedback from participants and contribute to lead generation
• Creativity and a good eye for detail
• Good understanding of the IT industry
• Excellent English – written and spoken
What you will do
• Manage and validate leads via all interaction channels (website, webinars, workshops and events, telephone, email campaigns). The leads must be qualified, nurtured, tracked, followed up and assigned to the sales team.
• Execute e-mail campaigns across different LOB’s and verticals – choose the right segment target from database, localize the global content, write and proofread marketing copy for campaigns
• Maintain and update customer database
• Interact with potential customers via email or telephone, validate their interest and needs
• Support in organizing events aiming to promote SAP among various target audiences: preparing the database; sending out the invitations using the appropriate channels and follow-up on invitations, welcoming the participants
• Ability to use social media channels to communicate with customer and prospects
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
Why we offer
• 1 year contract through a 3rd party
• Top benefits (meal vouchers + lunch card, transportation allowance, health insurance, 7card, Bookster)
• Great exposure and environment