Senior RPA Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior RPA Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics);
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification;
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platform UIPath (must);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots or (proven expertise);
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation;
- Breadth of experience in software design/development and database architecture;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines.
- Ensures that specifications are appropriately detailed to allow proper workflow design;
- Develops and documents the design of the automated workflows;
- Oversees the development activities and provides technical assistance whenever the project team faces difficulties in the development activities;
- Reviews periodically developed workflows and ensures compliance with the solution design and with the development standards;
- Provides support for environments setup, software installation and testing;
- Develops RPA workflows following development standards and best-practices;
- Performs iterative testing during workflow development;
- Identifies exceptions and communicates them to the Business Analyst;
- Provides assistance in the UAT activities of the newly automated workflows;
- Assists with the production deployment and provides support in solving potential issues and bugs identified during implementation phase;
- Provides assistance and bug fixing for the deployed automated process, during stabilization phase.
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.) .