Platform Product Manager
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• At least 2 years of experience as a product manager in gaming, Internet or mobile companies;
• Experienced in Internet and mobile technologies;
• High analytical skills;
• Business / marketing oriented;
• Product management abilities – Able to work with numerous interfaces, matrix management, amicable assertiveness;
• Creative, original and out-of-the-box thinking combined with a “Can Do” approach;
• Independent working abilities and able to drive processes;
• English at a high level, including verbal expression abilities;
• Proactive, demonstrating autonomy and accountability;
• Constant monitoring of new product developments, as well as developments in the world of Casino games;
• Characterization of the Casino Product on all its platforms, as well as writing PRDs (product requirements documents), accordingly;
• Defining the Casino Product interface and user experience (UI, UX);
• Providing support throughout all the product’s development stages, up to its launch, while working jointly with the product developers;
• Monitoring and optimizing Casino reports and deducing product and business-related implications;
• Defining requirements and writing documents that include user experience characterizations;
• Knowledgeable in the world of gaming;
• Familiarity with creative and analytical tools such as Snagit, Balsamiq, Tableau, TFS, Confluence;
• Prior experience as a product manager in SCRUM/AGILE methodology environment;
• Familiarity with regulated markets (Gambling, Banking, Insurance, etc.);