At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience on a similar position;
• Previous experience on a retailer is a plus;
• Developed local brand advertising and communication campaigns;
• Experienced in briefing and project management;
• Understanding of the full marketing mix;
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets;
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
• Deadline-driven and result-oriented;
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices;
• Drive for results and leaderships skills;
• Highly creative with ability to think out of the box;
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Finding effective and innovative ways to communicate brand equity, brand attributes & services to the specific target audiences by reference to the most effective channels;
• Creating briefs for advertising agencies and developing TVC’s for both strategic and tactic campaigns;
• Creating and implementing marketing programs and campaign related to the brand; working closely with all departments involved in the internal process (copy writing, graphic & design, NL, campaigns, media buying, platforms, commercial etc.);
• Managing and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing programs and tactical campaigns, to ensure best ROI and optimization of marketing budget;
• Working closely to BG and HU marketing teams either for implementing marketing programs cross all countries or to develop customized programs;
• Working closely with research department for monitoring market trends, competitors’ activities, understanding consumers and identifying opportunities and key issues;
• Brainstorming new and innovative ideas to grow both, the brand awareness and sales;
• Developing CSR campaign;
• Being in charge with eMAG blog redesign and reviving in all 3 countries;
• Monitoring the marketing budget related to brand activities.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).