IT Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HR Gold active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Problem solving experience;
• Analytical, constructive mindset;
• A minimum of two years in a technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect;
• Experience with microservices;
• Experience in identifying and applying design patterns, enterprise integration patterns and refactoring concepts;
• Hands-on development experience in software development;
• Agile mindset, with a solid understanding of the Standard SDLC processes;
• Experience with relational databases;
• Client facing experience;
• Excellent English skills: reading, understanding, writing, speaking;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong presentation, communication, listening skills.
For our business partner, a company with 12 years of experience in the software market, that is noted on two lines: e-commerce and custom software (web and mobile), we are hiring IT Business Analyst.
- Thorough understanding of the customer’s business model internal processes and business needs
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Create detailed business requirements to accurately and concisely communicate required development deliverables.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from stakeholders and other sources and decompose high-level information into details
- Provide recommendations and lead discussions with leadership to understand business gaps in order to provide solutions and implementation alternatives.
- Identify implementation alternatives, emphasizing pros and cons from a technical and business perspective;
- Review business requirements. Request relevant clarifications;
- Consider both functional and non-functional aspects of a software product;
- Track requirements and feedback from all involved parties. Make sure teams are aligned in terms of requests, needs and priorities;
- Act as a liaison customers, teams and other internal departments to drive and achieve common goals
- Assess existing processes and determine key areas for immediate improvement.
- Always consider performance, security, integrations and usability aspects of designed processes.
- Stay up-to-date with recent services and products, licensed or open-source, understand their key strengths and recommend them if suited for the business-case.
- Support project managers in making technical choices and estimating effort.
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
• Good client management skills;
• Good knowledge of cloud services and their applicability;
• Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures, WebServices;
• Knowledge of DevOps processes;
• Full lifecycle development experience on large projects;
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies;
• Knowledge of big data systems;
• Hands on experience with Agile methodologies.
Benefits that you can enjoy: Private medical insurance, Bookster, flexible schedule; working in a friendly environment, a future and a potential for growth in an international-oriented company; employee career development.