This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- Minimum 8 years of java experience
- Knowledge in Java 7, 8
- Previous expertise in Microservices, REST
- Good knowledge in Java architectures
- Previous work in Agile projects
- Database knowledge: SQL, NO-SQL, MySQL
· Specifies and maintains architecture of the solution that will be developed by lead dev
· Provides expertise to ensure product performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility
· Provides input on any architecture and technology issue
· Ensures architecture, required capacities and tech alignment between teams maximizing reuse of components
• Creates High Level architecture diagram
• Provides enterprise technical architectural perspective
• Creates sequence diagrams for developers and supports development in High level Design
• Provides input on any architectural issues