Junior Tax Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Tax Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Are you ready for the journey of your career in professional services? Join our team as a Junior Tax Consultant and start building your future with us.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Job domain: Tax
Career level: Junior professional, fresh graduate or student with extracurricular activity
What are the requirements?
• Economic University degree (Accounting or Finance are considered an
• General tax knowledge
• Good understanding of English and MS Office skills;
• Effective communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
As a Junior Tax Consultant in our team you will have the chance to experience:
• what a business environment feels like;
• what a consultant in taxes does, having the opportunity to assist Senior Consultants in handling immigration procedures ;
• how to perform tax review procedures required for inbound and outbound assignees;
• how to make research and analysis on tax issues related to personal income tax, payroll, social security and immigration matters;
• how to draft consultancy reports,using appropriate business and technical language;
• how to develop business relationship with clients, tax offices, social security authorities, immigration authorities and other authorities.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Tax Consultant position!
Send today your application for Junior Tax Consultant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.