EPM Support Specialist (Finance Reporting tools)
The IT Department of UBISOFT Romania is looking for an EPM Applications Specialist to assure the support and maintenance for the company’s Finance reporting and consolidation applications.
The responsibilities of this job are mainly focussed on providing functional and technical support for internal customers located in Ubisoft offices worldwide, on applications like Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning.
- University graduate;
- Work experience of at least two years in IT or Finance, with background in the support or development of IT products;
- Querying Oracle or MS-SQL databases knowledge;
- Experience with Oracle EPM (Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning);
- PC skills: Windows, Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) – average level;
- Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus
- Knowledge of business terms and processes in areas like Cost Control, Consolidation, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing;
- Experience with ERP products;
- Experience with other Business Intelligence products, especially Microsoft SSIS;
- Sense of ownership and responsibility on the job;
- Innovative, curios and inquisitive;
- Ability to understand business processes and incorporate them in the IT systems;
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a global team;
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
- Works a queue of tickets (incidents, problems, requests, changes) and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions.
- Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the incident/ problem/ request/ change.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge across multiple Finance reporting and consolidation products.
- Demonstrates ability to see “the big picture” and understand the data flows between internal/external systems and the data warehouse.
- Provides trainings for the key and end-users.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of end-user and internal IT documentation.
- Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc) – functional analysis, design, development, system testing, UATs - as needed .
Benefits that you can enjoy
- training and development programs, to expand your mind;
- a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance;
- private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health;
- facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter;
- gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun;
- all the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access;
- extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams;
- bikes to borrow, for free rides;
- parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!