Student Job_Intern Purchasing_Sibiu_R&D_VED
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Student Job_Intern Purchasing_Sibiu_R&D_VED active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Besides being awesome you need: *To be a student in the field of industrial engineering or business economics or comparable *To be confident in handling the MS Office programs.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
At Continental Sibiu we invest in your future by giving you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an innovative environment with excellent future career prospects. Due to the diversity of our work Continental Sibiu is an unrivalled company to work for. This is the place where you get to choose your own path and become the best version of yourself.
Check out your daily tasks:
* Support the Advanced Purchasing team to fulfill the project targets in regards to planning and steering of raw material and component acquisitions;
* Offering support in carrying out supplier evaluation to focus on the best suppliers and improve the current supplier base;
* Follow-up on supplier and material status;
* Manage the communication with the suppliers regarding the status of the project;
* Assure the maintenance of common drives and files.
Besides being awesome you need:
* To be a student in the field of industrial engineering or business economics or comparable
* To be confident in handling the MS Office programs
* Very good knowledge of English
* High motivation, flexibility, creativity, team-, organizational- and communicational skills
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested around € 1.2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 18.200 colleagues by the end of 2016 and will hire this year about 1.500 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.