Solution Specialist SAP Finance
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Degree or tertiary qualified in a Business, IT or Management discipline;
• Strong experience in SAP ECC, in particular modules of CA (contract accounting) and AA (asset accounting);
• Previous experience with AB (Agency Business) and LAE (Lease Accounting Engine) is a plus;
• Previous ABAP development experience and knowledge of Object orientated programming and design patterns is a plus;
• Desirable to have skills and experience across other SAP processes outside of their area of expertise (SRM, CRM, BI/BW, Enterprise Portal, PI);
• Extensive experience in business and leasing controls, processing and reporting systems using SAP;
• C_TFIN52_66 or more recent certification is a plus;
• Good understanding of financial processes in order to cooperate with RPA team to quickly and easily harmonize and automate SAP CLS processes;
• Strong leadership, communication and management experience ability to influence outside of immediate area of control;
• A track record of leading teams of people, effective delegation and demonstrating strong motivational and management skills;
• Sound knowledge of business finance processes including month end reporting, budgeting, planning and asset management;
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop and deliver effective key messages and IT solution options;
• A thorough and analytical approach to planning, prioritizing and managing incidents, service requests, change requests and projects;
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to meet specified deadlines and report regularly on progress;
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills that simplify complex issues down to the core elements;
• High level of initiative and an ability to continually identify and address opportunities for improvement.
This position is responsible for delivering the ongoing reliable development and operation of the end to end processes in LeasePlan CLS solution. This role is required to design, code and configure system functionality in order to provide functional and technical solutions that meet user requirements.
• Project manage, design, code and configure all system changes introduced within the SAP ECC domain and own the delivery of improvements and resolution of system issues to the relevant team/s;
• Support the LeasePlan business with full service leasing systems expertise, transactional interfacing, reporting and trouble-shooting skills;
• Develop Functional Specifications and estimates for enhancements required as part of the lifecycle of Change Requests/Projects impacting the solution domain, while assessing opportunities to improve how the business process is deployed on the SAP system in line with LPAU objectives;
• Manage and prioritize break/fixes, Minor Enhancements and workarounds relating to the SAP landscape in order to meet the best business outcomes;
• Improve the LeasePlan CLS offering by introducing latest technology advances, providing a intuitive user experience whilst integrating new LeasePlan products;
• Facilitate workshops with stakeholders and business users to gather information, understand challenges, playback design proposals or triage escalated issues.