Continental - Internship for Software HEV Entry Learning Program (Iasi)
In HEV Iasi location we are working for the future developing new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound, but also work towards our department vision: Zero-Emission Mobility.;
Our colleagues are passionate about Automotive and they develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
We are searching for candidates passionate about learning, open to put their efforts into solving problems and have a fair understanding of technical systems in general;
As an Intern for this Entry Level Program, you will participate actively in the technical training session, you will participate in some technical evaluations and also you will be able to put in paractice what you have learned.
- University degree or college studies finished or in progress;
- Basic programming understanding;
- Minimum Professional Proficiency in English;
- A real interest for the Automotive Industry;
- Passion to win and overcome obstacles and the desire to make a change in your career.
What we offer
- Intensive paid training sessions where you will have the posibility to put in practice what you have learned in this period;
- You will gain knowledge about: programming in C language, basic electronics, microcontrollers and about embedded systems in general;
- The environement and the tools necessary for you to gain, practice and develop experience in this field.
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more than 40,490 people worldwide and, in 2017, recorded sales of about €7.7 billion.
In order to finalise the application you will be redirected to the employer career page. A record of the application will also be saved in your Hipo.ro account.