Order to Cash Junior Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order to Cash Junior Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for candidates with:
• High commitment in delivering results;
• Ability to work under pressure and go the extra mile;
• Proactive & problem solving attitude;
• Positive thinking and ability to easily work with others;
• Ability to communicate at all levels in a professional manner;
• Availability in learning new processes, procedures and systems;
• Good command of English language (spoken and written);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, good Excel skills consider an advantage;
• Experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems would be an advantage.
As an Order to Cash Junior Analyst you will be responsible of:
• Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of tasks, according to the department’s objectives and key performance indicators;
• Delivering business as usual activities in accordance with SLA’s (agreed time) and local legal requirements that include: cash application, clearing, remittance advice handling, query resolution, billing processing, issue investigation and resolution;
• Providing support to customers regarding Order to Cash issues and building a strong relationship with the End Markets;
We offer the opportunity to:
• Be part of the team who will build the future of the Order to Cash process in BAT;
• Gain experience in a friendly and enthusiastic team;
• Develop your career in a multinational environment;
• Grow through various training programs based on your needs.