Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager- Audit Delivery Center
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager- Audit Delivery Center active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Regional Audit Delivery Centres (RADC) support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Programme. The RADCs are designed to support teams across the audit engagement lifecycle through providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners. RADCs support more efficient and cost effective working practices, whilst improving quality standards. The activity undertaken within the Centres will evolve as they become embedded into the audit life cycle and as Deloitte Way Workflows are launched and implemented.
The success of Audit Transformation is reliant on effective change management at all levels in Member Firms and you will play a pivotal role in influencing and transforming how audit work is undertaken in the future at a Global level. You will be part of a Team that will contribute to developing best practise and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Centers.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Train the trainer certificate is a nice to have
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
• Proven track record in at least one Quality/ CI Manager role, ideally within BPO/SSC industry; nice to have - finance process understanding and LSS GB/BB certification;
• Project coordination, using problem solving skills foreseeing obstacles and make strategic decisions
• A logical, analytical and structured thinker who is able to work effectively under pressure; analytical, consistent, persistent
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and planning skills with ability to run simultaneously multiple project tasks.
• Change management mind-set, has to be able to adjust to different organizational levels
• Ability to prioritize and run multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization and report to senior audiences.
• High standard of English proficiency in reading, writing and verbal communications.
• Strong relationship management, negotiating & influencing skills
• Ability to work as a team as well as independently
• Ability to analyse reports and good statistical analysis
• Ability to understand others disciplines in order to develop wider business plans and processes.
This is an opportunity that will offer you the chance to work in Deloitte's new Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest.
The purpose of the role is to improve organizational processes within the aim of making them as efficient as possible.
ADC’s have been set up as part of a wider transformational change programme to enable change to the audit end to end process across Deloitte. The centre is used by On-site Teams across the globe to perform specific tasks as part of the audit service provided to clients.
The Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for leading the implementation and compliance of the Centre against the Global System of Quality Control Framework. The role involved the mapping of workflows, researching and analysing data identify trend and opportunities to remove waste, evaluate low-value activities and recommend solutions. Guided by structured methodologies the role will take the lead in identifying areas for change through gap analysis, implement change and lead by example. In addition, the role is responsible for managing and mentoring throughout different areas of the organization Deloitte Audit Delivery Centre Bucharest.
The role will be involved in activities such as drafting improvements plans, defining and rolling-out the new procedures where applicable, supporting Service Lines teams in identifying and mentoring process improvement initiatives. This role is important in supporting the centre to work in an effective way to deliver high quality outputs.
You will have excellent exposure to key contacts across local teams constantly calibrating with Senior Leads and Team Leaders within their area of responsibility. You will develop strong, adaptable skills in an international setting enabling you to enhance highly desirable skills required in the global employment market.
The primary responsibilities of the Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager are detailed below, although this is not an exhaustive list and we expect some evolution of responsibilities as the ADCs become fully embedded within the Audit service line. Responsibilities include:
• Develop a good knowledge and thorough understanding of all areas of the Audit Delivery Centre Global System of Quality Control.
• Undertake a full and extensive self-assessment across all areas of the Centre’s current position in working within the Global ADC System of Quality Control framework.
• Identify gaps in process, procedures or performance and work with others to develop actions plans to address these gaps to ensure compliance.
• Set up and maintain appropriate controls and documentation processes.
• Design and establish an ongoing monitoring process designed to provide the center with reasonable assurance that the policies and procedures relating to the system of quality control are relevant, adequate, and operating effectively. This process will:
- a. Include an ongoing consideration and evaluation of the RADC’s system of quality control; and
- b. Require responsibility for the monitoring process to be assigned to a RADC Professional Practice Director or other persons with sufficient and appropriate experience and authority in the RADC to assume that responsibility
• Identify opportunities for improvement as well as losses (troubleshoot further to determine root cause) - analyse existing business processes, using various methods such as gap analysis PDCA
• Develop plans to adjust current procedures and processes as external and internal requirements change to ensure ongoing compliance. These could derive from changes in legislation, requirements of the regulators, and/or as new work packages come on line into the centre.
• Develop strategies to facilitate progress and reduce costs in terms of workflow inefficiencies
• Lead activities – coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization / supervise and/or collaborate with managers to re-engineer processes
• Reporting to monitor progress – check if changes yield desirable results are achieved; establish measurable standards at the start of the project and then compare actual results against these; generate update reports for management
• Provide mentorship – create a continuous improvement culture, serve as a coach who coordinate workshops and teams trainings, sharing guidance and technical expertise and ensuring that learning resources are widely available.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe