HR Manager- Audit Delivery Center
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Regional Audit Delivery Centerss (RADC) support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Programme. The RADCs are designed to support teams across the audit engagement lifecycle through providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners. RADCs support more efficient and cost effective working practices, whilst improving quality standards. The activity undertaken within the Centers will evolve as they become embedded into the audit life cycle and as Deloitte Way Workflows are launched and implemented.
The success of Audit Transformation is reliant on effective change management at all levels in Member Firms and you will play a pivotal role in influencing and transforming how audit work is undertaken in the future at a Global level. You will be part of a Team that will contribute to developing best practise and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Centers.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field;
• 2-5 years of relevant Human Resources experience in a similar position;
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analysis;
• Strong communication skills; excellent spoken and written English, any additional languages is a plus;
• Romanian Labor Law knowledge.
• Project management and execution skills;
• Coaching and consulting skills;
• Thrives in a high-pressure environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities;
• Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business.
This Role covers a wide range of human resource processes for Deloitte Audit Delivery Center with focus on managing employee relations and employees general queries.
The HR Manager will be in permanent contact with the HR BP that will ensure the liaison with Local Enabling Function. HR Manager's main escalation point for specific HR queries will be the dedicated HR BP.
The HR Manager reports directly into the Head of Center and has a close working relationship with our Central Europe Enabling function HR service for which the Center engages different activities.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Staffing and Talent Management:
- Coach, train and guide Team Leaders/ Country Leads (TL/CL) during the Talent Management planning processes;
-Manage the leaver process, including conducting ad-hoc exit interviews;
- Overview of the recruitment process and supervision for all ADC Recruiters;
• Performance management:
- Ensure adherence to the global framework (Global Talent Standards);
- Work with TL/CL on performance management process’ implementation and roll-out;
- Align with all parties on Compensation and Benefits matters;
• People Development:
- Define and Roll-out Training Needs Assessment (TNA) based on required competencies for each job family;
- Support TL/CL and Employees in identifying training opportunities to further develop on technical, functional, soft skills and managerial skills;
-Support people and TL/CL with coaching on career path options (Development Plans/Career Growth Plans) and other development initiatives;
- Manage employees’ queries at a general level and resolve HR related complaints; all situations that require calibration with Local Enabling Functions (Local legal team, Compensations and Benefits etc) will be escalated to the dedicated HR BP;
- Manage employees’ programs and support managers to drive improvements in employees’ engagement (Retention management);
• Reporting - Analyze data and observations across the organization, highlighting trends and recommending/driving solutions;
• Budgeting and Planning - headcount planning, salaries and related Compensation& Benefits, including employer and employee tax contributions;
• Support in Transition process - assist along each MF transition on all HR related topics;
• Advise on local policies and processes in order to ensure that they are fit for purpose;
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe