Continuous Improvement Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Shared Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Continuous Improvement Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
University degree/diploma (e.g. in business, management, economics, etc.);
• English (fluent, verbally and written);
• At least 2 year experience working in Process Improvement;
• Advanced MS Office skills;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organization;
• Partners with all SSC teams to drive process improvements and control plans to improve key business metrics;
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and driving change throughout the SSC organization;
• Works with internal clients, project and business leaders &experts to identify the gap between current and desired results;
• Assists in analyzing current processes and designing improvements;
• Employs Six Sigma, Lean or a related methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives;
• Leads action work outs to eliminate the Non Value Added activities in the processes;
• Acts as change agent and systematically drive and implement change through cross-functional efforts;
• Deep dive exercises to identify opportunities that will enhance process performance and bring business;
• Drive implementation of identified improvement opportunities;