IT support specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT support specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Working with business stakeholders, developers to deliver great service to our departments and customers on a day-to-day basis
• Acting as one of the ‘go-to’ person for the E-Commerce team providing a point of escalation and managing situations that require increased awareness or to offer help and guidance
• Effectively communicate the overall support management vision & process and subsequent changes to all relevant colleagues to ensure all projects are up to date on what is required
• Engaging in the resolution of incidents; bugs & defects, ensuring that business impact is fully understood, remediation action is taken in a timely manner and that business stakeholders receive regular updates.
• Drive activity to ensure that root-cause analysis is completed quickly, lessons are learnt and next steps / actions are followed up on.
• Be happy to help non-technical colleagues with support when needed.
• Performing role of Duty Manager out of hours (on rota), providing support and assurance for out of hours’ major incidents affecting business continuity.
• Act as part of the IT team in defining and keeping track of development of different change requests across all areas covered by Stockday IT (SAP, B2B, QS,etc)
• Knowledge of SAP
• Experience in identifying the owner of specific issue
• Experience in ticket prioritization
• The ability to work to agreed deadlines
• Communicate clearly and concisely with a broad and varied range of stakeholders
• Organized and structured, but not rigid in your approach
• Understanding of support methodologies & agile frameworks
• Analytical and Reporting Skills
• Agile / Project Management
• Verbal and Written Presentation Skills
• Support Management skills
• Advanced English level
• Positive attitude and willingness to constantly learn and develop your skills
• An attractive salary and competitive bonus package
• Substantial benefits package
• The possibility of developing your career in a constantly evolving environment