Supply Chain Manager
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain field.
* University degree: Economical or technical field.
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, purchasing, resource allocation, stock control, materials flow throughout the factory warehousing and storage, goods distribution and transportation, operations in logistics, coordination of people.
* Computer skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel) and knowledge of one ERP operation system.
* Must be able to demonstrate effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
* Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
* Fluent English skills.
* Analytical Reasoning;
* Project Management;
* Supply Chain Knowledge;
* Analyze Issues;
* Open communication;
* Freight optimization.
* Develop and provide logistics analytics and make recommendations to achieve profitability, customer service, and/or inventory goals;
* Develop logistics analytics to make operational performance and trends visible;
* Use common processes tools, and information systems to enable supply chain analysis;.
* Develop reporting capability for supply chain Key Performance Indicators;
* Analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and action plans;
* Provide financial analysis as required;
* Ensure the production needs in terms of raw materials avoiding excess materials on the shop floor;
* Link in bound transportation with warehouse specific activities.