Sales Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Sales Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Your role in a nutshell
You will be that amazing colleague that will master the sales data base within EMEA Region by:
• providing specific information analysis and limited project direction input
• independently act within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
• evaluating unique circumstances
• offering support and making recommendations to stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably economic/ technical).
• Typically, 1-2 years of related experience in business operations
• Good understanding of operational processes.
• Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
• Great English Language Skills
• Passion for learning
• A good relationship with excel and data bases
• Proactive attitude
We’re offering you the opportunity to:
• Own the research and data analysis for moderately complex initiatives
• Act as a key Subject Matter Expert on specific data and process areas (by communicating to stakeholders: the status, process standards, changes & issues, and manage recurrent engagement sessions)
• Represent the business needs during process improvement projects and data quality activities
• Support the design of new or improved processes by collecting business requirements and understanding business/ customer impact
• Be the change agent by improving processes and accurately managing & cleaning the data base