Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wirtek active
View all jobs Quality Assurance Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Wirtek is a Denmark-based software development center with business operations in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, having strong competencies in software solutions development and telecom product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. Home of the Wirtek Vikings.Requirements
What you should bring:
• A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication;
• Relevant experience in testing;
• Basic networking knowledge;
• Basic /Intermediate C/C++ knowledge;
• Knowledge of Shell scripting;
• Ability to create clear and creative test cases;
• Ability to submit detailed bug reports and verify bug fixes;
• A structured and methodical approach to work;
• Ability to quickly adapt and understand product technologies;
• Analytical thinking;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with varied team members and personalities;
• Very good English skills.
What will you do?
• Be integrated into the customer team and become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes;
• Perform manual and semi-automated testing on networking and telecom equipment;
• Set up and maintain testing environments;
• Report, manage and track bugs;
• Test solutions in line with quality measures;
• Work closely with the developers to solve software issues.
What we’ll hook you up with:
• The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
• Competitive salary
• A flexible schedule
• Very good benefits package including full SPA membership