Senior Recruitment Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NonStop Recruitment active
View all jobs Senior Recruitment Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – Europe’s fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
- Do you have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial mind-set?
- Do you speak languages, such as French, German, Italian and English?
- Are you based in or would like to be based in Romania but have the same international career opportunities and earning potential as in a Western European location?
- Do you have 3+ years experience in Commercial Recruitment in Life Sciences?
Yes? Then read on to find out more about the life-changing opportunity of becoming a NonStop Recruitment Consultant!
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and now, we’re coming to Romania!
What are we looking for?
• Highly motivated, resilient and driven people – recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
• Strong communication skills – the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
• Ability to learn and willingness to learn – a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can’t open your mind, take on feedback and learn
• Fluency in English and ideally also German, French or Italian
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary (€1500- €2200 gross/month), you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €30,000, and rising year after year, performance dependent. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure sums, once hitting specific targets.
• Industry unrivalled, award-winning training programme to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow – no prior experience necessary
• Genuine meritocracy – don’t wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
• International exposure – talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
• We’re going global! Bucharest is one of the first steps in our global growth plan, with offices in Luxembourg and Boston, US also opening very soon, potentially also Milan and Lyon… where do you want to be?
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
Send us your CV in English, and we will get back to you in the shortest time. If you will impress us we will invite for one of our Experience Days in Bucharest, on the 24th of January.