Attendee Tracking Event Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Attendee Tracking Event Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
To make the engine work we need a variety of different marketing professionals, from those who specialize in demand generation, to digital, marketing operations and market management, as well as a variety of different language skills (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish).
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet. From consulting to research, from software to sales, there is bound to be an opportunity for you to build the career you want at one of the most successful companies in the world.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills, and project management skills.
• English - native or proficient level
The Event Manager assists the WW and Geo Event teams in the selecting the appropriate tools and works with them to ensure all appropriate data is captured including:
• Assist teams in the process of planning and implementing their attendee capture data plans
• Assist teams in the upload of 3rd party data in a timely way
• Assist teams in timely problem resolution
• Work with your team lead to help event and campaign managers for events to determine the attendee capture requirements and select the best solution for their event (ie: promoter lead scanners, Akkkroo, Cvent, local GRP replica)
• Support event owners of complex third party events to define their plan for post event RLM including the fields that must be captured onsite and the routing logic that should be used based on lead scans
• Provide support for loading event responses from complex third party events into the event tool for non-proprietary events. This will involve using promoter show floor lead scans to consolidate the scan data from the promoter into a single entry for each attendee in a single attendee file, transferring the data into an EIT import template and applying the agreed upon logic to assign lead routing values to the record
• Be an SME on EIT and spreadsheets to help loading of 3rd party data and problem resolution
• Interact with internal and external teams
• Share and/or adopt best practices and apply lessons learned with marketing teams in Bucharest, in European countries or worldwide.