Senior Legal Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Legal Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Take a smart step towards your career plan! Accept the challenge and prove you are the best legal professional for the job. We are looking for a rigorous mind and a result driven spirit!
Join as a Senior Legal Consultant/ Lawyer and start mixing law with business!
Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical thinking, enhanced with attention to details and careful planning. You need a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, as well as integrity and determination.
We count on your accountability and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter. We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional competence needs good energy and attitude.
Come and meet us! Join BDO Romania and let’s make a difference in business consultancy together!
Job domain: Business Restructuring
Career level: Senior Professional with 3-5 years of experience, highly focused on litigation.
• Law graduate (membership of the Bar Association / Insolvency Practitioner);
• Solid knowledge of civil and procedural law;
• Insolvency exposure is a major plus
• 3-5 years of experience in the legal field with focus on litigation;
• Good command of English and MS Office;
• Planning and organization skills, result and deadline oriented;
• Availability to travel;
• Business awareness and a keen interest in developing business related expertise.
As a Legal Consultant/Lawyer in our Business Restructuring team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
• Manage the insolvency proceedings, including court representation;
• Complex legal research and analysis, with conclusions and recommendations;
• Drafting legal documents (contracts, verbal processes for tenders or auctions, and other);
• Investigate and report to the court;
• Managing project and client related correspondence and meetings;
• Writing activity reports and other documents requested by the court of law and other authorities.
• Participate at auction commission / negotiation;
• In charge of official reports for tenders selection;
• Monitor the litigation for debt recovery;
• Debts recovery operations and / or drafts action for annulment of acts performed by the debtor to the detriment of creditors.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy[at]bdo[dot]ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided