Transition Project Manager
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Project Manager with IT skills.
- Senior (at least 3 years’ experience)
- Experienced in sketching and redesigning organisations in the IT world, including the transition phases: designing and implementing
- A concrete experience in IT Support Activities is a plus.
- Very pragmatic
- Directly operational
- Comfortable in concepts as well as in personally producing deliverables
- Used to complex and matrixial validation processes.
- English speaking
- French can be a good +
- Write down the As-Is situation
- TO-BE: Propose the principles, a TOM (Target Operating Model – with roles and responsibilities), main execution milestones or deadlines by the next steering committee meeting
- Propose a project plan, a transition plan, a Business Case, by the end of the year to start execution as soon as the beginning of 2019
- Produce directly or to permit/help to produce in time the described deliverables of the TO-BE with an acceptable level of in-depth study
- Help circulating and validating through stakeholders the proposals in order to avoid a full discovery process at steerco meeting.
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
- Professional and friendly working environment