Logistics Billing Specialist with French and English, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Logistics Billing Specialist with French and English, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- Fluency in English & French;
- University studies;
- Experience in logistic & supply chain, customer service or other activities that involves customer interactions without being mandatory can be considered as a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Structured and very organized;
- Serious, respecting deadlines.
Guarantee the entry of trips that cannot be automatically integrated into the information system. Responsible of invoicing and payment on time, of suppliers (carriers).
Key achievements :
- Enter in the system the container trips MH (merchant haulage) import/export and shuttles, on receipt of CMR’s (transport letters);
- Ensure compliance between validated costs (buyers and GST) and costs encoded in the system;
- Treatment of carrier claims;
- Compliance with internal control.
- Enter trips in the system (train, road, barge) in the month of receipt with the necessary documents;
- Revive by mail the carriers, contacts factories, shops, if documents are missing;
- Ensure that these trips are invoiced according to the schedules tariffs and / or tariffs spots communicated and validated imperatively by the buyer and / or the GST (Transport Solution Manager);
- Ensure the data reliability “services/trips” to be entered (available tools: MH Shipper, import managers, CMR, etc.);
- Respect of manual encoding instructions for trips given by the purchaser and in compliance with EUT system rules;
- Work in collaboration with the Central EUT and Key User team and the MH buyer;
- Process carrier claims regarding these trips within one month;
- Verify and follow the carriers to optimize the invoicing process for the current month;
- Archiving of transport documents.
What we offer:
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Medical subscription;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.