Validation&Verification Testing Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Validation&Verification Testing Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help people increase their operational efficiency, enhance their end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure their peace of mind. As the #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our client mission is resolving wireless backhaul challenges – helping achieve the highest value!
• B.Sc. in electronics engineering or in computer science – Must.
• 3+ years of experience as QA engineer – Must.
• 1+ years of experience as a hands-on Team Leader (leading at least 3 people)– Must.
• Hands-On person, solid background in the field of Networking (Layer 2&3) – Must.
• Experience by writes testing documents and test reports– Must.
• Testing experience in the field of IP & ETH protocols (Layer 2) – Must.
• Knowledge in the operation of Traffic Generator equipment (STC, N2X, IXIA) -Advantage
• Experience in telecom companies - advantage.
• Knowledge of Linux OS - advantage.
• Experience by tests HW/SW RT embedded systems - advantage.
• Ability of learning and fast comprehension.
• Good communication skills and team player with management capabilities, ability to work with multi-tasking and dynamic environment.
• The testing team leader will manage a team in area of HW & SW systems, which include:
• Review Test Plans
• Provide innovative test strategies and solutions to support successful product delivery
• Emulate customers networks and define required tests.
• Provide leadership and technical expertise.
• Coaches and mentor’s others on engineering
• Planning and monitoring the testing including effort estimations and schedules.
• Influence and drive Quality and testability of products
• Do effort estimation
• Demonstrate agility, mentorship, ability to remove obstacles, and creates clarity from ambiguity
• Provide progress status/reports to management