Junior Expert (Graduate Program)
We as OMV Global Solutions belong to the OMV Group, one of the market leaders with regard to oil & gas - or simply one of the most important oil and gas companies in Central and Eastern Europe with ventures in more than 15 countries worldwide.
Our name reflects the things we stand for. We sell neither diesel nor gasoline, rather a wide variety of high quality services. We provide individual solutions that are tailored precisely to our customers’ needs. As integrated shared service center of the OMV Group our range of services goes from IT, Financial Services, HR Management & Consulting, HR Administration, Center for Occupational Health, Procurement up to Facility Management related services. The skills of our employees are our strengths. Their specific know-how and our longstanding experience provide our decisive competitive advantage. Our sustainable and profitable growth benefits especially our employees as well as our customers and shareholders.
Our goal is to render the best quality services possible and we therefore are looking for people who take pride in fulfilling these challenging tasks and actively strive for continuous quality driven growths. In order to make the best quality happen, we use the latest technology and offer an attractive benefit and career model in an exciting and multicultural working environment.
- University & Master degree ( Petroleum Technology and Petrochemistry, Polytechnics, Economics)
- Comprehensive national and international oil & gas market knowledge
- 2 years in the mineral oil and/or renewable energy sector is an advantage
- Language skills: very good level of speaking and understanding of English
- Computer literate, presentation skills
- Strong network to international suppliers
- Capability of multi – cultural approach
- Skills in negotiation techniques and extensive negotiation experience
- Previous experience in managing projects based teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We re looking for fresh graduate of the following areas:
Petroleum Technology and Petrochemistry, Economics
Polytechnics (Economical Engineering would be a plus)
- Hands on practical learning
- Mentoring & Buddy system (for enhancing a dedicated experience)
- Wide networking opportunities across different business units
- Exposure to senior leaders within an international environment
- 3 project assignments across 3 business units of the company
- Knowledge sharing and business exposure