Partner Ready Advisor with English + Italian/Spanish/ German/Russian
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Required Experience and Skills:
- University degree in business administration, communications or information technology;
- Typically +2 years of experience in a business related function;
- Proficient in English and minimum one of the following: Russian/German/Spanish/French/Italian;
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationships;
- Ability to learn new skills and competencies in a short period of time;
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel/PPT;
- Ability to analyze high volumes of data to ensure accuracy and compliance to standards;
- Strong sense of ownership, assertive, organized, detail oriented, and proactive.
- Being able to handle batch-work/working on data clustering and handling large volumes of information.
-Work with competing priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Work on self-directed activities with minimal supervision
- Possesses a sense of urgency with ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
-Knowledge of Oracle tools (Siebel PRM) would be a plus
- Responsible for E2E Enablement On-boarding process, engaging directly with the partner, ensuring that all the Partner Ready criteria are communicated and met. Maintain a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Engaging directly with the partners within the E2E Partner Enablement process and Partner Ready Program to ensure the enrolment within the program;
- Monitor and follow through of all criteria to be met with partners directly and internal teams;
- Liaise with Partner Ready Certification and Learning for local Instructor led trainings, materials, technical advice and price to be communicated to the partner;
- Offering consultancy/support to internal and external stakeholders related to the Partner Ready Program membership (joining the program, maintaining and upgrading status);
- The Partner Ready team shows leadership of end-to-end operational experience for partners and channel sales escalations by driving the onboarding and profiling activity across domains.