Java and Web Developer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
This project will be the key to develop business ROI on real-estate loans (development based in Romania). The Project’s area of impact: it concerns the processes before sales and quotation, instructions and putting in place/starting credits for short time, midterm and long term for the prospect clients and clients on the professional market.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
· Participate in establishing web development strategies;
· Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
· Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
· Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
· Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
· Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
· Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
· Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
A little about You:
· You have at least 2 years of experience working with Full Stack Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets);
· You have one year experience with Spring and Hibernate /JPA ;
· You have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
· You have basic knowledge of Git, Maven and JUnit (Mockito would be a plus)
· If you have some experience/ basic Knowledge of IntelliJ, Jenkins that would be a plus
We also value:
· Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French/English-only meetings; the ability to understand French specs
· Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.