Customer Support Consultant – Banking
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Customer Support Consultant – Banking active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
• You have a professional experience in customer service for at least 1 year, ideally in a banking environment
• You are interested in IT topics and you have pronounced communication skills, especially on the telephone
• You have a high customer orientation and desire to communicate with people
• You have basic IT knowledge (Windows, configuration, software setup, network)
• You are able to work in a team and desire to work in an international and multilingual environment
• You show an analytical, solution-oriented way of thinking and a proactive way of working
• You have a very good knowledge of French - at least level C1 + cultivated spelling and excellent manners, and a very good knowledge of English (at least level C1) - English is one of the colloquial
• Customer service and support by phone, e-mail and live chat when using an online banking app (desktop/web based)
• Respond to customer requests for product functionality and fault reports, resolving as many requests as possible at the first interaction
• Problem analysis and data collection: computer system name, display name or report name, error or warning message on screen, log files, screenshots
• Monitoring of disturbances in the ticketing system + follow-up of tickets during their entire life cycle
• Logging and classification of all calls and help requests in the Customer Relationship Management system
• Provision of Level 1 and Level 2 for technical questions + escalation to other support groups