This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs FrontEnd Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Design Patterns
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Test/debugging skills
- Knowledge of browser development tools
- Strong Communication/Collaboration skills
- Team work and capability to work with cross teams
- Fast learner/Action Oriented/Initiative/Simplicity
- Innovative and Creative
- Estimation of tasks
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that the applications renders well across multiple devices/browsers.
- Review constantly the applications and plan future upgrades with the dev team
- Apply best solution based having as objective accomplishing best user experience for the tasks in charge
- Define and maintain front end components, provide guidelines and propose upgrades and new futures on front-end side (last version of Angular and nice to have topics
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.