UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Design Patterns
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Test/debugging skills
- Knowledge of browser development tools
- Strong Communication/Collaboration skills
- Team work and capability to work with cross teams
- Fast learner/Action Oriented/Initiative/Simplicity
- Innovative and Creative
- Estimation of tasks
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that the applications renders well across multiple devices/browsers.
- Review constantly the applications and plan future upgrades with the dev team
- Apply best solution based having as objective accomplishing best user experience for the tasks in charge
- Define and maintain front end components, provide guidelines and propose upgrades and new futures on front-end side (last version of Angular and nice to have topics
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.