Plant Purchasing Buyer - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more than 233,000 people in 56 countries.
As Plant Purchasing Buyer, you will:
* Be responsible for Purchasing activities after Start Of Production (SOP) according to global procedures;
* Support the introduction of transferred and new projects with activities which include data maintenance, sending out Purchase Orders for toolings to suppliers, B/C samples;
* Negotiate recovery of Non Conformance Costs;
* Negotiate Engineering Change Requests after SOP;
* Be responsible for KPI monitoring and reports;
* Perform localization activities in order to find suppliers in our region which fulfill Continental requirements;
* Support projects with competitive costs and savings plan by introducing local suppliers;
* Provide support for monitoring and enhancing suppliers' performance;
* Clarify price discrepancies;
* Conduct annual price negotiations for local suppliers or materials;
* Support other departments as regards escalations for supplier issues. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University studies;
* English - fluent;
* Hungarian - is a plus;
* Good communication & negotiation skills;
* SAP knowledge. Experience in automotive purchasing/sales is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.