CRM Operations Site Content Associate
PITT is an industry leading service provider for online gaming operators around the globe. With a devout and diverse team of 150 professionals, PITT is constantly expanding its outreach, while setting the tenor for continuous innovation.Requirements
Skills & Competencies:
• Previously worked with content systems is a plus
• HTML and CSS knowledge
• Comfort with marketing design, setup, maintenance and queries
• Must be able to work independently, be a self-starter / self-motivated, and capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate and communicate well with team members and stakeholders
• Coordinate the banner/landing page/games tab creation along its team members
• Follow procedures in the team – requesting banner/landing page/games tab creations, QA procedure for checking all site content setup by the team
• Engage in quality assurance of all site content setup by the team.
• Monitor all site content performance and report all possible issues.