Software Internship – Quality Assurance for Automotive Applications
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following experience is a plus:
- Programming experience (ANSI C, scripting)
- English (spoken and written)
- Basic understanding of quality standards and software development process models
You will be part of the software team working on the products that will power the autonomous cars of tomorrow. You will learn about the quality processes that drive the embedded software development as part of our projects on device drivers and operating systems, interact with leading global experts for automotive technologies and get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.Other info
Some of the technologies developed in Romania include Linux operating systems, real time operating systems, security software, device drivers and integrated embedded solutions, ADAS radar and vision software development kits and software stacks (TouchSense, NFC, CAN, LIN, etc).
A typical day involves at least one of:
- Continuous learning of automotive specific quality standards and models
- Process framework related work (procedures, templates, checklists)
- Process related discussions in the direction of improvements and streamlining
- Interacting with a big number of engineers from project teams and various cross-functions
- Projects and process quality audits – various types
By joining our team, beside an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.