Corporate governance manager
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global company with over 370 employees in 13 offices that are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the Netherlands. Their Romanian offices count around 200 employees currently.
To lead the Corporate Governance Research team.
• Demonstrated high performance as a people manager of large teams and/or managers;
• Experience with process management, technological innovation and knowledge of our technical environment a plus;
• Deep knowledge and understanding of our corporate governance research methodology;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to work cross-functionally with ease and manage competing interests;
• Strong project management and execution skills;
• Strong analytical skills and creative, problem-solving attitude; decisiveness.
• Team leadership: Develop a leadership team among CG research managers that works together to create coherent, engaged teams that understand their mandate in the organization, the value proposition of the team, and strategic direction of the organization; Represent the team’s interest in the Information Intelligence Leadership Team.
• Team management: Manage all L4-L5 team leads in the CG team, and potentially a group of analysts; Empower the team’s research managers to manage their teams effectively; Assign challenging responsibilities within the CG leadership team (some of the key responsibilities can be delegated in the leadership team). Ensure that CG managers and analysts are motivated and develop along the career path.
• Drive results: Ensure that resources of the team are carefully planned, so that optimal results are achieved (projects delivered on time, within budget; targets are met); Define key metrics for team success, and report the status on a monthly basis; Inform senior management about risks/challenges.
• Drive quality: Stimulate high quality research by organizing capacity building initiatives, and implementing robust quality control tools to measure quality, and take corrective measures in case quality is at risk.
• Drive efficiency: Regularly assess the effectiveness of business processes: Ensure that key research process are mapped; improvements are being made to reduce the cycle time, to make the business process more efficient or less error prone (i.e. sources and data workflow); ensure key processes are documented in SOPs.
• Lead technological innovation: Coordinate projects to enhance technical tools: Define business requirements for the Canvas team and Productivity Tools Manager; Collaborate with the DIT to enhance the workbench and further develop crawlers and text mining functionalities.
• Collaborate with Product Managers: Estimate the feasibility and research cost of complying with new product requirements; Implement (structural) methodological changes driven by client/analysts’ needs. • Support commercial activities of the Sales / Client Servicing Team: Respond to research inquiries (e.g. about a particular company).
positive impact in our world
embrace diverse perspectives
foster excellence through continuous collaboration
adaptable and entrepreneurial
treat others as we like to be treated