Inside Services Sales Representative
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Education: Technical University degree is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous inside sales experience is not mandatory but it is considered a plus;
- Fluency in both Romanian and English;
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
- Focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature;
- Ability to multitask and set priorities;
- Good analytical skills;
- Understands the customers business aspects.
- He/she will be services promoter behalf of Schneider Electric for dedicated number of accounts;
- Develop a strong relationship with RO services sales team and support them in the sales process;
- Managing customer requests for spare parts, start-up, on demand interventions;
- To renew the existing Services plans and developing further connected opportunities;
- Will leverage his influence and SE’s visibility towards dedicated accounts;
- Will be responsible of data management in terms of cleansing and track SE’s assets;
- Identify, qualify, develop and close services business opportunities;
- Build and maintain business relationship with customers and partners;
- Understand and influence the business ecosystem in order to deliver services directly or through partners.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be part of Digital Opportunity Factory team. You will support Romanian services division in taking over spare parts offers, monitoring service interventions, tracking and renewing maintenance contacts, following deliveries on MySE, tracking invoices for orders and contracts. In this role will also be required to ensure a pro-actively business approach with customers to generate service opportunities.