Product Industrialization Engineer- Tire Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Industrialization Engineer- Tire Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
- Technical University Degree;
- Previous experience in a production environment;
- Hands-on approach and willingness to spend 70% of the working time in the production area;
- PC Skills: Microsoft Office;
- Team player and people driven;
- Advanced English level.
- Supports planning & manufacturing of experimental Tire Order, is respsonsbile for on time delivery and reports;
- Ensures SOP of new products and technologies according to R&D requirements and plant objectives;
- Leads structured problem solving tasks/projects for industrialization challenges in the plant;
- Executes industrialization activities of new and experimental materials, products and processes in close cooperation with R&D;
- Offers technical alternatives which are optimized for process capabilities, cost, minimized rework and comply with the established Release Notice Procedure, Cured Tire Dimensions, and QMD Standards;
- Ensures that internal KPIs are met on a consistent basis and initiate structured problem solving tasks in case of deviations;
- Provides technical support to production on performance relevant constructional / tyre engineering issues by using appropriate Problem solving methods;
- Promotes teamwork and efficient distribution of tasks within the 3-4-1 and business team concept within the plant organization;
- Builds up a thorough understanding of R&D processes within the plant organization;
- Promotes new technologies tire sizes and products within the plant;
* Act as main technical interface to R&D and keep open and honest communication between R&D and the plant;
- Initiates Value Leadership measures to improve the direct material and process costs according to plant objectives;
- Supervises and manages projects related to industrialization and continuous improvement;
- Works with project management structure in the plant for successfull implementation within a given timeline.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.