Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working on a similar role;
• SAP experience;
• Advanced MS Excel;
• Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures;
• Very good command of English, written and spoken;
• Very good understanding of tax treatment of transactions and account balances;
• Independent and self-driven;
• Demonstrates assertiveness in pursuing open issues to closure;
• High attention to detail and accuracy and proactive attitude;
• High attention to details;
• Proven ability to continuously improve processes and tools;
• Consistent contributor to positive teamwork environment and willing to share learning with other team members.
• Book accounts payables on daily basis and prepare accruals at month end;
• Recommend ways of improving the existing system and processes;
• Prepare ad hoc reports if necessary for internal or group purpose;
• Fulfill tasks assigned by the direct manager in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise;
• Monthly review of accrued liability account and perform clearing accordingly;
• Monthly check open balances of AP, positive amounts to be investigated;
• Check the balance of advances to suppliers;
• Ensure strict compliance with internal controls policies and tax treatment;
• Actively participate to internal and external audit;
• Updating the procedures, monitoring the execution of procurement policy;
• Supporting the business to prepare and keep the necessary documentation;
• Will be the main person that Group procurement will contact and will request reports;
• Key user and Vision administrator.